About Me

My photo
Dolton, IL, United States
I am 49 years old who loves creating unique baby showers and creating party favor display tables for events. My passions is planning baby showers and Dress My Table with Favors was added 2011 after doing party favors for a friend anniversary which turned out so well, she suggested I should add it to my business for other events. Never thought about it but once I started putting my creative mind to work, I realize that it would be a great idea and "Dress My Table With Favors" was born.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello! What are you doing with your favors?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Hey, sorry for shouting but your favors are offensive, yes I said it.
 Your guest talk about your upcoming event for days, got nails done, hair groomed, new suit, dress, shoes, put full tank of gas in the car they are ready to help you celebrate your event all day or night. Now at the end of all that celebrating with you what do you give them nothing , WRONG! you give them the most fabulous creation of a party favor that will be forever talked about and not only will they talk about the event, they will also tell how you giving them the most wonderful party favors as a token of your appreciation for making there day so wonderful and the special favor was created with them in mind. Now, how wonderful is that! guest appreciate being thought of even when it's not about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment