About Me

My photo
Dolton, IL, United States
I am 49 years old who loves creating unique baby showers and creating party favor display tables for events. My passions is planning baby showers and Dress My Table with Favors was added 2011 after doing party favors for a friend anniversary which turned out so well, she suggested I should add it to my business for other events. Never thought about it but once I started putting my creative mind to work, I realize that it would be a great idea and "Dress My Table With Favors" was born.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Special Favors

Hello Everyone,

Mother's Day and Father's Day is just around the corner and as you know most people celebrate by going out to dinner. Have you thought about having a gathering at your home rather than going out to some restaurant where there are many people doing the same thing? Come up with a theme for your mother and father on there special day. Not only that, give all your guest a favor for helping you celebrate there mom and dad special day.

I have great ideas for party favors just for those special times. As a Party Favor Consultant, I can give you my advice or create a favor table for you, the choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment